Have you ever knitted with silky shiny mohair wool? And did you already know that kid mohair wool is one of the noblest and lightest fibres?
Our Silky Mohair consists of 70% kid mohair and 30% mulberry silk. The special soft fur of the Angora baby goats is called Kid-Mohair. The special thing about it: the fiber is hardly noticeable on the skin! It cools in summer and warms in winter.
Here are some information for you about our SILKY MOHAIR:
- Kid-Mohair is the softest fur of the Angora baby goat.
- The fiber warms in winter and cools in summer.
- Mohair is one of the lightest fibers and dirt repellent.
- Because of these properties, kid mohair is one of the most precious fibers in the world.
So that you know what to expect when you choose this wool, here is all the information about the wool:
- 100-gram skein
- length: 300 meters per 100 grams
- Needle size 3-4 / US3-6
- Gauge: 18 stitches x 24 rows
- 70% kid mohair / 30% silk
The SILKY MOHAIR can also be used very well as an second thread. You can combine the SILKY MOHAIR with the 100% SWEET ALPACA for a high-quality project with a super-cuddly factor.
The colors Hellgrün and Mintgrün are only temporarily in the assortment.
WHEN WE SIT, WE KNIT. #NEVERNOTKNITTING