My name is Tamara and I am the #Girlboss behind Knitloop. My life turns around wool. I want to conserve handwork and I love to knit and design clothes, Accessoires and challenging single pieces
In this mainly machine oriented world, I want to convey the feeling of creating something unique. And all of this with your own hands. My hands help me to live out my creativity since I was little. But don´t worry - you can learn knitting and crocheting at any age!
Since then, I create instructions, knitting and crocheting sets and everything else you can discover in our shop.
I am born and raised in Nuremberg, Franconia. Beside Knitloop I have a full time job.
I love to be a part of this community and I am excited about every new Knitlooper. I want you to get everything you need for your hobby at Knitloop, in high quality and at a fair price. I do everything I can to deliver products you will love. I want you to shop at Knitloop with a good conscience.
If you want more Information take a look at my Blog .
- No matter on which wool you decide, it always consist 100% of natural fibre
- Every Knitloop ball is extra large
- Our sheep wool is mulesing free
- Everything is there - if you decide for a set, the most difficult choice is about the color because everything else was already taken care of. With a set you can start immediately
- Love for detail: the attached needles are always from brand manufacturers, the label is natural leather.
- Nothing is more frustrating than a bad instruction. I test all of them personally. I do everything to make it as easy as possible for you
- Knitloop only sends out recycled packages
- Knitloop wool does not contain plastic components
- Every delivery is climate neutral